Everyone wants smooth, beautiful hair, but most people have problems with dry hair. Dry hair does not absorb or retain enough moisture, so it looks dry and dull, and is brittle and fragile. Dry hair can be due to a variety of reasons such as inadequate nutrition, excessive sun exposure, exposure to chlorinated water, over-washing, use of styling products and tools, and use of harsh hair products. Let's explore how to remedy dry hair today.
If the hair becomes dry and brittle, we can try the following remedies ourselves.
Hot oil can massage the scalp and add shine to dry hair. Olive oil is one of the most popular remedies for dry hair. Besides olive oil, other common oils such as coconut oil and almond oil can be used as an alternative with good results.
All of these oils are rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which help to repair damage by sealing the outer layer or cuticle of the hair with water.
Boil half a cup of oil warm but not too hot.
Gently massage into hair for several minutes.
Cover hair with a hot towel.
Leave it on for 30-45 minutes, or if you want, sleep with it on.
After the time is up wash your hair with with shampoo.
Everyone's hair type and texture is different, and we recommend that you use hair care products that match your hair type. Try using mild, sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. And you can reduce the frequency of shampooing, instead of washing your hair every day, you can wash it only once or twice a week.
Beer contains a protein that helps repair the hair cuticle, leaving hair smooth and shiny. Spraying a few drops of beer on your hair after washing it and letting it dry naturally will do a great job of conditioning your hair and will not leave any smell on your hair.
Gelatin is a good source of protein for hair. It moisturizes the hair and makes it smooth and shiny.
Mix 1 tablespoon of gelatin with 1 cup of warm water.
Let it sit for 5 minutes to allow the gelatin to partially set.
Add 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and 6 drops of essential oil to the preparation and mix well.
Apply the mixture to clean hair.
Finally, leave the preparation on the hair for 10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Eggs and mayonnaise contain a lot of proteins that help strengthen and fortify the hair and can restore moisture to dry hair.
Mix three eggs in a bowl.
Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
Apply the mixture to the hair and scalp.
Put on a shower cap and wait 30 minutes.
Rinse hair with warm water and shampoo.
Dampen hair with warm water and apply a thick layer of mayonnaise.
Gently massage hair and scalp through the hair to the ends.
Put on a shower cap and wait 30 minutes or 1 hour.
Rinse hair with warm water and shampoo.
Yogurt and oil together is also a good treatment for dry hair.
Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 6 drops of essential oil to ½ cup of plain yogurt.
Make a stir and mix them together.
Then apply the mixture on your washed hair.
Put on a shower cap and wait 15-20 minutes.
Then rinse your hair with warm water.
Avocado is rich in vitamins A and E, saturated fats and minerals that nourish damaged and dry hair. Prepare a ripe avocado, remove the skin and mash an egg, mix the avocado and egg together and apply the mixture to wet hair, leave it on for 20 minutes and rinse out your hair, you may not get it clean at once need to rinse it more than once.
Having a healthy diet can also help with hair health, you can eat more foods rich in omega-3s and antioxidants incorporated that can help you make your hair look healthier and shinier. such as salmon, mackerel, sardines and tuna，oysters, blueberries, tomatoes, pecans, broccoli, kidney beans, etc.
Taking vitamins A and C, biotin also called vitamin H, and iron supplements can make hair look healthier and shinier.
Having a good lifestyle and taking a few precautions can help relieve dry hair. While you may already know some of these, we'll tell you anyway.
1. Limit your use of hair styling products, such as hair dyes and heated styling tools like hair dryers, curling irons, and irons.
2. Limit your sun exposure.
3. Avoid prolonged contact with chlorinated water in swimming pools.
4. Choose loose hairstyles over tight ponytails.
5. Never sleep with your accessories on.
6. Once a week, use a moisturizing hair mask.
7. Avoid metal clips and other metal accessories by using soft and padded hair accessories.
8. Limit your hair washing to once every few days.
9. Use a gentle shampoo, such as one that is herbal or sulfate-free.
10. When washing your hair, use cold or lukewarm water rather than hot water. Cold water aids in cuticle sealing and reduces moisture loss.
11. Use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners with softening oils like sweet almond, argan, sunflower seed, and soy.
12. To protect your hair from harsh elements and chemicals, rinse it with 1/4 cup apple cider mixed with 3/4 cup water before going to the beach or pool.
13. Trim your hair frequently to avoid split ends.
14. Protect your hair from the sun by wearing hats and scarves.
15. Drink plenty of water and eat a healthy, balanced diet, as diet has a direct impact on hair health.
Dry hair can be addressed with some dietary and lifestyle modifications, as well as some home remedies that are inexpensive and effective and can help restore shine and moisture to your hair.