Do you want your lace closure wig to last longer? Mysecondhair has some tips for you!
- Keep it clean. Wigs need to be washed regularly, just like your own hair. Be sure to use a mild shampoo and conditioner, then rinse thoroughly. This will help keep your scalp healthy and reduce the amount of oil that builds up on lace closure wigs.
- Let it air dry. Don't blow dry your wig; let it air dry. This will help keep it in shape and prevent curling or tangling.
- Avoid using too many hair care products. Products like hairspray, gels, and mousse can seep into the lace and make it brittle and cracked over time.
- Do not use heavy styling products on wigs. They can weigh down the hair and cause it to fall out prematurely.
- Try not to wear a wig in the rain or when it is wet. Wet hair is more prone to tangles and frizz.
- Gently brush and style your wig with care. Be especially careful when brushing wet hair, as this is when most tangles occur.
We all love our lace closure wigs, but sometimes they don't last as long as we want. Follow these tips and you'll be able to keep your wig looking great for longer!